Labels

Saturday, May 3, 2014

Back online

DSC_2416e
It has been a while since I last posted here on Blogger. I've been doing much web redesigning work for others that I started asking myself, "When will I have time to design a proper blog layout of my own?" 

After a few comments by the others that the previous template was heavy and slow loading, I've decided to look for something lightweight instead. So here you go, a new template where I can blog and share photographs at the same time. 

As my schedule is pretty much packed most of the time, I find it harder and harder to take photographs. I'll try my best to take a few more shots to share with everyone. At least check out my Instagram, where I use it to post most of my day-to-day shots.
Till then, take care. All is best. 

Photo of the day, mystical forest of fireflies, taken in 白鮑溪 (BaiBaoXi) Hualien, Taiwan.

0 comments:

Post a Comment