Labels

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

The road not taken

101_MEDNight_0101

It has been nearly a year since I last played a role in the Medical Fun Night. We did crazy stuffs that night, including me dressing up as a girl.

It was indeed a road not taken. The first time to dance on stage and also the first time to dress like that. To say that it’s pretty crazy was an understatement – it was insane.

However, looking back, it was a different experience. It shows that one’s potential is limitless, and we should try something new. That dress up made me a better person, I was able to understand how it feels like to be laugh at publicly, and how you can cope with this.

Later on people did try to humiliate me and laugh over those photographs of memories, but to be frank, I felt stronger at heart. What could be worse than this? I told them, “I’ve taken a road not taken, experienced it and grow from the experience. What did you learn in return?”

In short, life is filled with ups and downs, but when you look back at it, it will only be filled with fond memories to think of, and how much wiser you’ve grown out of that experience.

0 comments:

Post a Comment