Labels

Saturday, May 24, 2014

Fate brought us together

We do not share the same flesh and blood. Yet, fate brought us together as an extended family. Not knowing who would be sitting beside me on the train today, it was really a coincidence to have met one of my YiDe Mama (懿德媽媽) on the train. In fact, she was sitting beside me.

IMG_20140524_122208

These “foster” parents took care of us during my study here in TCU. They came every month, be it near or far, just to accompany us, listen to our ramblings, share our joy and happiness, yet ask for nothing in return. This relationship is so unique, yet so many took it for granted.

There is nothing much I can do in return of their love towards us, but I can do one thing for certain: To pay the love forward and care for the others.

1 comment:

  1. You have wisdom. Love what you write
    Wish more ppl will have such view.

    ReplyDelete