Labels

Saturday, May 31, 2014

Leap of faith

Too much stuffs have been going through my mind lately, and I’m thinking that perhaps I’m getting a little bit complacent with life.

Or perhaps this place has suppressed too much of what I can do and what I want to achieve in life, that I’ve decided to make this decision.

As scary as it may seem, interestingly, many people that I’ve talked to supported my decision of doing so. When the time comes, I will reveal the decision (although most people that I’ve talked to knew about this idea).

DSC01097

But for now, I know that I need to pay more attention to things in life, and grab all the precious time that I have to learn, research and explore. To appreciate the people that I’ve met in life, and how they have made this my dream of mine come true.

It is a good start.

0 comments:

Post a Comment