Labels

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Beginning of a Journey

Beginning of a Journey | © 2012 Huey-Chiat Cheong Photography

Time flies and people change. For the better I hope. As life is full of knowledge and wisdom, I could not help but awe the magnificent journey of self-discovery.

As the journey towards becoming a medical doctor begins, I do not believe that I need to give up the opportunity of learning others. After all, life is all about learning from each other.

The art of healing may not necessarily be just technical skills, but how one’s attitude towards life matters more than anything else. Here, I present you ARTISTIC MEDICINE, where some experiences of mine may perhaps help you along the way, to discover that a balanced growth is just like a tree – the trunk as your core, branches and roots as your support.

Thank you for your visit, and I hope that in the future, we could discuss ways to help each other improve and learn in life.

6 comments:

  1. I've been waiting to read your updates too Richard! Hope you are doing well in taiwan! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea... it's been a while... haha. Been doing great here. It's summer holidays already and I have some spare time to update the look. Hope you like the full screen layout... =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks a lot... How are you lately? Exams over huh? I'll be back in Malaysia soon... not sure you'd be around to meet up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 3 more papers left.Will be going to Shanghai for about 1 month after my exam. How long will you be in Malaysia???

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll available in KL on July 23-26, Aug 11-13 and 26-28... see if you're around then... Might drop by Setapak for a dinner with everyone on the 23rd...

    ReplyDelete