Labels

Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish

| © 2015 Huey-Chiat Cheong Photography, all rights reserved. http://artisticmedicine.blogspot.com/

I certainly love the idea of having hands-on experience in the hospital. Yup, this is my second week in the hospital as a clerk, and I certainly have gained much by being foolish.

Just like what Steve Jobs’ famous quote, “Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish,” I may have asked some foolish questions, made myself look like a dumb some of the times, but I guess I gained a lot more for asking those questions. I know what I know, and I am truthful for what I don’t know.

May the “How-s” and “Why-s” dominate my day… And let knowledge by the path forward.

All is well. =D

 

Story behind this shot: This shot was possible because of the curiosity towards an ad. That evening I saw a poster at the bus station at Taitung, and I asked the ticket conductor about it. That lead me to this stunningly beautiful architecture made of bamboo. It’s the “Tree of Life”. The person standing below kindly accepted my invitation to be part of the shot, further emphasizing the significance of the tree.

0 comments:

Post a Comment