Labels

Tuesday, September 22, 2015

A look back

| © 2015 Huey-Chiat Cheong Photography, all rights reserved. http://artisticmedicine.blogspot.com/

Pause and look back on the things you have done in the past as you move forward into the future. You shall notice that while there is still a long way to you, you have come a long way too!

It may just be the second week of my clerkship rotation at the cardiovascular surgery department, yet I have learnt so much throughout the days. I have seen many great surgical operations, meet patients and feel their anxiousness about their illness, write patient charts and interpret medical images.

A self-reflect indeed come in handy at time like this. All is well.

 

Story behind this shot: I stopped by the road for a rest after riding in the rain for the past hour. The paddy field was really beautiful and it was indeed a moment of reflection as I ponder whether to turn back to Hualien because the weather report indicated bad weather for the next few days to come. The image in the mirror reflected how much I had come so far, and perhaps it was the time where I brave the fear of the unknown in front of me. I pushed forward, and I had some of the best memories throughout the journey.

0 comments:

Post a Comment