Labels

Thursday, October 8, 2015

Do no harm

| © 2015 Huey-Chiat Cheong Photography, all rights reserved. http://artisticmedicine.blogspot.com/

I gave all I could to the patient, obtained information about him to keep him safe, made sure that he is getting the right medical attention and needs. And I certainly see him not merely as a patient, but my mentor, guiding me through my medical training. I benefited a dear lot because of him.

Although our doctor-patient relationship did not end the way it should and was a mess out of these arguments, I strive to do better, and I thank you for the opportunities for me to learn. May you stay healthy and happy always.

 

Story behind the first photograph: The sky may be high up, but a reflection of the high up is necessary to make one humble, and you will be one with the water and earth. Stay simple, pure and elegant like the water lily.

0 comments:

Post a Comment